Looking for a Job & Love Books?
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Wonder Book is exciting, unique, multifaceted, and loved by thousands of customers and friends. There is no place like it anywhere! For more information about Wonder Book, visit our About Wonder Book and In the Press pages.
Are you a book lover? Or perhaps someone that just likes to stay busy? Wonder Book and Books by the Foot (a service of Wonder Book and Video) are looking for creative and energetic individuals to join our growing team. Join Wonder Book’s mission to keep books viable and out of the paper mill. PT/FT positions available with benefits (details below.)
Potentially Available Positions
Frederick, MD Internet Warehouse
- Discover beloved classics and new favorites as you describe and add inventory online for potential customers. Data entry personnel are responsible for evaluating and adding every item that we sell on a multitude of different websites. Several shifts are available making this an ideal position for both early birds or students looking for an after school job. Employees must be efficient and have a good attention to detail. Hide description.
- Bring smiles to thousands as you help find their books. Pulling/picking personnel are responsible for finding ordering items in our 111,000 sqft warehouse. Listen to audio books or music as you get your steps in for the day. Hide description.
- Bring smiles to thousands as you help ensure that the books make it safely to their new home. Catch up on your audio books or listen to music as you package and process hundreds of unique items every day. This is a great position for those that are self-motivated and like to stay busy. Hide description.
- Arguably the heart of the company, warehouse personnel are responsible for helping insure daily operations. Employees are responsible for loading and unloading vans, going to our retail stores with managers, making and/or getting supplies to correct departments, etc. Employees must be reliable, hard working and able to do heavy lifting. Hide description.
- You’ll get to play with thousands of books daily as you piece together custom libraries for our customers. Your work may be featured in movies, hit TV shows, high end magazines, and more. Employees must be reliable, efficient, and self starters. Hide description.
- Customer Service
- Book Specialist
- Book Researcher
Frederick/Hagerstown/Gaithersburg, MD Retail Stores
- Retail clerks are responsible for checking out customers, shelving merchandise, and sharing their knowledge about books, movies, and music with customers. Hide description.
- Retail Manager/Supervisor
- Must be hardworking & dependable.
- Part Time / Full Time available with school/flex schedules possible.
- Warehouse shifts available Monday-Friday 7AM-9:30PM.
- Retail shifts available every day 10AM-9PM.
- Benefits for all employees: employee discounts, paid sick time, and 401(k)s.
- Additional benefits for Full Time employees: health insurance and paid vacation time.)
You may also visit any of our store locations or our internet warehouse (1550 Tilco Dr Frederick MD 21704) for a paper application. Return your application to the location you received it, email it to email@example.com, or fax it to (301) 694-5910. For the fastest processing, return your application to the location where you wish to work.
We review applications and call those who meet our qualifications. All applications will be kept on file for consideration for 30 days.