Retail Store Hours:
Normal, see retail page for details
Website Shipping Time:
Currently shipping but delivery may be delayed 1 to 3 days.
Store pick up available at all retail locations.
Some International shipments delayed until after the COVID-19 crisis (depending on destination country).
Wonder Book’s highest priority is the health, safety, and well being of our staff, customers, and community. We hope you and your family stays safe during this time, and thank you for your patience and understanding. Thank you for being supportive of Wonder Book and other small businesses during this time!
Retail Stores: No-Touch Book/Music/Movie/etc. Buying Rules
- Most buys we can only offer a few dollars per box (common modern titles). Offer may be as low as $1 per box.
- If you accept this offer:
- Unload your boxes by the Wonder Book vehicle.
- If inclement weather, contact us before unloading.
- Come inside or call store to tell us you are here.
- We will come out to inspect your items from a distance and complete the buy.
- Please do NOT unload unless you accept our offer.
- Donations may also be left at the Wonder Book vehicle.
- If you feel you may have collectible books, feel free to email us.
Retail Stores: Curbside Services Available: Website orders, Rentals
- To place your curbside order:
- Website: Shop online then wait until store calls to say your order has arrived.
- Rentals: Call store to place your order.
- When picking up, call store and provide your info.
- A customer service representative will bring your order to your car.
- Return rentals in door drop slot.
Other Retail Store COVID-19 Safety Rules for Customers
- If fully vaccinated, face coverings and social distancing are no longer required in retail establishments. (per CDC & Maryland law)
- Sanitizing supplies are available near the front and by the bathrooms.
- Remain home if you or members of your household are showing flu-like symptoms.
- Other steps Wonder Book is taking:
- Routinely cleaning and disinfecting throughout the day and before/after store hours.
- Opening up space throughout our stores.
- Installing sneeze guards around our counters.
- Station a customer service representative at the front door to limit capacity to 15 people/families.
- Actively monitoring WHO, CDC, Health Department, Maryland, and County recommendations.
Protect yourself and loved ones. Help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Frequently wash your hands for 20s.
- Cover coughs/sneezes with tissues or sleeves.
- Keep 6ft apart from others.
- Stay home and call your doctor if you experience COVID-19 symptoms.